Barùkas Beet Pesto
- Small basil bushel
- Mint to taste
- 2 medium boiled and sealed beets
- Salt to taste
- 4-5 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large lemons for juice
- 3-4 large cloves of roasted garlic
- 1 large roasted tomato
- 1 large roasted red bell pepper
- 2 oz of Barùkas nuts
- Clean and boil beets for 10 minutes Simultaneously roast garlic, tomato and bell pepper
- Clean and chop basil and mint
- After beets are soft, drain and allow to cool down In a high-speed blender add all of the ingredients starting with the liquids, salt and rest of ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and ENJOY!!!!!