Barùkas Bites by @peleochef
Thank you @peleochef for this amazing recipe!
- 2 cups sunflower butter
- 1/4 cup grass-fed butter
- 1 cup protein powder of choice
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups of Barùkas nuts, pulsed in food processor
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Optional: 1 bag of chocolate chips
- In a bowl or food processor, mix everything but the Barùkas nuts together It'll thicken up and be a little crumbly, which is OK
- Add/mix in the Barùkas nuts In a 9x9 (or smaller) pan spread the mixture evenly
- If you're going with the chocolate layer as I did here, melt a bag of chocolate chips and then spread that over the top of your 9x9 pan
- Place it in the fridge for at least an hour before cutting it into bars or squares
- Keep them stored in the refrigerator to maintain their shape
- Vegan? Replace the butter with 1/2 coconut butter & 1/2 coconut oil.
- Substitute sweeteners of your choice for honey.