- 2 cups of pitted jumbo dates
- 5 chopped apricots
- 50g of Barùkas flour (blend Barùkas nuts in the blender until they turn into flour)
- Half a 60% cocoa bar
- 1 teaspoon powdered coconut milk
- How to prepare:
- Process the dates in a seedless processor.
- After processing, place it in a bowl and add the barukas flour, chopped apricot, the melted chocolate.
- Stir until you get the consistency to roll.
- After rolling it take it to the freezer for a few minutes. Serve cold with the Barùkas nuts on top.