Thank you @wellnesswithmissy for this amazing recipe!
- 3 cups organic rolled oats(gluten-free)
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of unsalted or salted Barùkas
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin spice
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 350 In a large bowl add all the ingredients
- Mix together well Add the mixture to the baking pan
- Cook for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Halfway through, take it out of the oven and mix it around
- Remove and let it sit for about 10 minutes
- Add to an airtight container, place in the fridge for up to 7 days
- Enjoy alone, over plant-based yogurt with berries, or with plant-based milk and bananas.