- 1 cup dry chickpeas - soaked for at least 12 hours (ideally 24 hours)
- 100g Barùkas nuts
- 1 raw garlic
- 1 bundle of parsley
- 1 bundle of chives
- 100g of chickpea flour
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
How to prepare:
- Chickpeas are not cooked, they are soaked and placed in the multiprocessor along with the rest of the ingredients, except the chickpea flour.
- Ingredients should be homogenous roughly 4-5 minutes.
- Remove and add to a large container, add the chickpea flour and mix well.
- Grab a small ball if it falls apart easily add more chickpea flour, if it's too dry add a bit of water.
- Put extra virgin olive oil in a large pan, place the falafels on the pan, and bake at 390 degrees for 20-25 minutes. DONE!