- 3/4 cup of Moroccan couscous
- 150ml of water
- ¼ of cut broccoli
- 1 cut small carrot
- 1 minced garlic
- 1 grated ginger
- 1 lemon Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup of Barukas nuts, unpeeled and chopped
6 sliced dried apricot
How to prepare?
- In a pan with olive oil, saute the vegetables, and season them with salt and pepper, until the veggies are al dente.
- Put them to the side Boil the water and turn off the stove.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and salt to taste, and add the couscous, cover and leave it for 5 minutes.
- In another pan, sauté the garlic and ginger.
- Add the rehydrated couscous and mix with a fork.
Add the veggies, the baru nuts, and dried apricots, and add lemon juice to taste.