This Barukas Golden Milk from @delavidawellness is incredibly smooth and delicious. If you make it please let us know what you think!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Barukas Nut butter
(see our previous post on how to make it)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Curcumin powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Ginger powder
- Sprinkle cardamom powder
- Sweetener to taste
- Combine the milk, Barukas Butter, vanilla extract, cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, cardamom in a saucepan.
- Heat over medium until warmed, whisk so that the butter does not stick.
- Once mixed throughly remove from heat. Do not let boil.
- Pour into a mug add your sweetener and enjoy!!