- Large cucumber - as big as possible - peeled and hollowed out
- 1 fresh avocado
- Lime juice
- Medium to small red pepper
- Sliced dates
- Diced tomatoes
- Sliced sun-dried tomato
- Sliced arugula - several leaves
- Roasted garlic
- A handful of Barùkas
- Remove the cucumber seeds to make way for the vegetable Barukas mixture.
- Slice the avocado and add lime juice to make guacamole.
- Mix the red pepper, dates, diced tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, arugula leaves, roasted garlic, and Barùkas into the guacamole.
- Put the mix on top of your cucumber and enjoy!