- 150g of Barùkas Butter
- 3 and ½ tablespoons of brown sugar
- 150g of coconut milk
- 150g of chocolate chopped into cubes
- 2 tablespoons of unflavored coconut oil
- 70g of unsalted Barùkas nuts
- Salt to taste
- Parchment paper
- Ice mold
- In a bowl mix the Barùkas butter, the brown sugar and the coconut milk, blend well.
- Pour the mix into an ice mold and leave it in the freezer until it’s hard.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath, and add the coconut oil and let it cool off.
- Add the chopped Barùkas nuts.
- Remove the mix from the ice mold and dip each of them in the melted chocolate and put aside on top of parchment paper, put them in the freezer and they’re ready to be eaten.