- 4 large zucchinis
- 1 whole head of garlic
- 1 whole onion, chopped as finely as possible
- Salt to taste
- Oregano to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Chopped olives to taste
- Put the onion in a frying pan with olive oil until caramelized.
- Add the grated zucchini, until it reduces by half.
- Don't worry, a lot of water comes out!
- You're doing well! Add the raw chopped garlic, let it cook more, then add the oregano, salt, and olive oil to taste.
- Finish with Barùkas nuts to make it even more nutritious!