You will need:
- 6 oz of flaxseed meal
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 6 oz of Barùkas nut meal
- 3 oz of hydrated Barùkas pulp meal
- 3.5 oz of boiled pumpkin cubes
- Cinnamon to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or oil of choice for baking and ½ tablespoon for greasing the mold
- Cut pumpkin into cubes and boil until soft.
- Remove and drain
- Boil water in a pot and turn it off.
- Add flax meal and mix well until homogenous.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- At this time it is a good idea to preheat the oven to 420 F. Using a food processor or high-speed blender make the dehydrated pulp and Barùkas meals.
- Place in a bowl and add salt, cinnamon, and coconut oil.
- Place into a blender the hydrated flax meal and pumpkin and blend may need to add extra liquid.
- Add blended flax meal and pumpkin to the Barùkas meal mix and combine After well-combined, place into the pre-greased mold and into the oven.
Bake for 15-20 minutes Remove when baked and ENJOY!!