@patriciahelu, Thank you for this recipe!
- 1 cup pitted dates, cut into thin slices
- 1 cup of regular Barùkas
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of pink salt
- 2 tablespoons of refined coconut oil
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender, and blend them until it turns into a sticky dough.
- Put the dough in a square baking pan and put it in the freezer, while you prepare the frosting.
- A cup of cashew nuts, boiled (30 minutes)
- 1 cup of berries
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Add 1/4 of the boiled cashew nuts to the almond milk, and stir until it forms a cream.
- Blend more cashews, making sure there are no crunchy pieces.
- Once half of the cashew nuts have been blended, add the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend in the remaining cashew nuts slowly.
- Pour the cream over the brownies and put it in the freezer and leave it there for at least 4 hours.
- Defrost for 30 minutes before consuming